Thursday 2 July 2009

No Breakfast

How on earth are you supposed to start your day without breakfast? A cup of coffee of hot chocolate works as well! haha! I woke up real early today, I never do that. I always wake up around 10:00 to 11:00 am. Today it was like at 7:50 am. WTF?! haha! The day was pretty bad cause there was no internet connection this morning so I started reading old magazines. Then finally the internet started working! So I downloaded a couple of music and am now writing this blog. Oh not forget to mention I'm watching one of my favorite movies of all time which is called Bring it on! I love watching the dances and stuff even though I can't dance for shit.

Anyways I'm in a traveling mood lately and there is only one country I want to go to right now and it is England. It's beautiful and it has such class and lovely people. And amazing fashion and style. Plus tons of my fave bands are from the UK. I mean just look at it! Such a beauty!

I always write about movies! -__- Don't ask me why cause I don't even know... It's amazing that it's been over 4 months that I haven't been inside a movie theater. It's just that the one here in my neighborhood has no good movies and it's like really smelly and dirty! Oof! I want to see the Runaways, you know the one with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. I don't know why I want too see it but it looks good so far! To be honest Kristen Stewart looks a lot better as a punk rocker instead of a depressed girl who never brushes her hair. The movie looks good so far! I think! It's about them being in a punk rock band from the 70's so it sounds awesome to me!

See you later mates, gotta go finish seein' my movie! BYE! <33

1 comment:

  1. ADAMLAMBERT FAN!3 July 2009 at 11:10

    I want to go to england as well! It's soooo pretty kristen stewart sucks to be honest :S

    ReplyDelete