Friday 3 July 2009

Amazing Day!

Why? Well let's start off that my dad went camping and fishing with some of his friends and he is coming in 5 days. Which makes everything better cause him being in the house annoys the crap out of me and makes me nervous cause you'll never know when he will get up and start screaming at you. Next an awesome lunch! It was so delicious, I always write about food don't I? It was chicken fingers with potato salad! I also fixed my Last FM but the worst thing happend to my iTunes. All my songs play count got reseted to 0. Which made me sad. Anyways I've looking at photos and I've fell in love with some amazing pictures that some people took, I have no idea who they are but I love these pictures:





Well I think that's all! In my next post I'll write some more, I want to listen to some new music! Any recomendations?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment