Wednesday 1 July 2009

Had a amazing dinner today! But I am sooo full there wasn't even time for dessert! Anyways I ate 2 philly cheese steaks. Philly cheese steak is meat, green peppers, onion and a whoooooole lot of cheese between bread. With of course some coca cola. I've never felt so full in my life! Oh and before I forget Philly cheese steak comes from philadelphia and it originally has mushrooms. I don't know which kind but it does have mushrooms. I don't really like mushrooms so that's why we didn't put some on the sandwich.
Anywho, I haven't eaten any good desserts lately. I want something like a banana split or some cake that is sooo pretty that you can't even eat! Like this red velvet cake! OMG! I wonder how people can eat it when it's so pretty! Oh and why is it red? Food coloring? it is because of the strawberries? I wonder what it tastes like! Oh and one more question, will my mouth get red if I eat this? LOL I ask weird questions sometimes! haha!


Enough with cute and beautiful cakes! It's makin' me hungry! LOL! I want to discover some new music. Something out of the ordinary. That's why I made a LAST fm. I didn't see the point of having one, but it turns out you have to download a scrobbler thingy haha and it imports the music from your iTunes! How cool is that?! I feel in love right away! So I have found 1 song that caught my attention, yea I know 1 song, but it is from The Saturdays and the song is called Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment