Tuesday 30 June 2009

It's rant time!

Okay I need to take a few things off my chest. I'm gonna rant over a few things that have been bothering me a lot lately, hopefully you'll agree or disagree.
Royalty of POP music:
Just because the King of pop has passed away doesn't mean we all have to get hysterical and name any person prince or princess. It doesn't go this way. Why should anyone rant about this? Well I was watching TV yesterday and I saw that they were saying that Lady Gaga or Avril Lavigne are the new princesses of pop. I was like WT?! Hell no! They are the worst candidates to even be called princesses. Avril Lavigne is a dumbass thinking she is a trendsetter by dressing like a stupid emo. And Lady Gaga thinks she is hot shit cause she only got 1 album out and she got her songs on the top charts but soon people will get over her music. To be honest Gaga is one fake bitch. Her music is rad but she is fake. She wears tons of makeup but in real life she is ugly as hell. I'm not hating on her, I'm just getting some facts straight. She claims to be crazy and energetic but in interviews she is like all quiet and stuff. I don't know. But this is how Royalty goes!
King of Pop: Michael Jackson. Always...
Queen of Pop: Madonna.
Princess of Pop: Britney Spears.
Prince of Pop: Still Searching...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! finally someone agrees with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honeest i hate gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU KNOW CHRIS BROWN CAN BE THE PRINCE. AVRIL LAVIGNE SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could it be justin timberlake the prince?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin Timberlake? hmmm, OK!
    He is the NEW prince!
    <33

    ReplyDelete