Monday 29 June 2009

I've recently got a haircut cause my hair was simply annoying me! It has been over 4 months since I've gotten a haircut till Saturday. I like to keep it short cause my hair is naturally wavy and I really don't like it. Short hair always suits me best. But the thing is I just washed it and it is already a few centimeters long, Ugh! Pisses me off right there. Amazing how my hair grows really fast! Some people would love it if their hair grew fast, well I don't. My hair kinda looks like this:

All that is aside. I've been watching some of my fave movies in the past couple of days! Just now I finished seeing Transformers the first one of course. I need to go to the movies. It's that the movie theaters here have no good movies. They have the really lame one that no one wants to watch. I've been wanting to see 17 again, star trek and Ice Age 3 for quite a while now. Maybe I'll go downtown to see it!

Oh and I want these cute Transformers toys! Soooo cute! I'm not sure that I be able to "transform" them. But they are adorable!

*yawns* oof it's about 11:00 o'clock. I'm so sleepy! See you later mates! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment