Saturday 27 June 2009

My life over these past years have been really harsh and sad. My dad has ruined my life basically and treated me like shit while being an alcoholic. He keeps saying I'm sorry but to me it's not enough. My mom has gotten really sick and cheated on my dad because he has a big mouth and doesn't treat her good. I've been deppresed for almost 4 years now. I want to change, I want to do the things I used to do and I want to be happy. All that's gonna change and it's about time. I hate living with my father. He controls everything I do. He says I can't listen to some bands because he thinks that they just might be gay. He eats A LOT and because of that I have gained some weight and I now regret ever eating. My parents have decided to separate, he'll be in New york and my mom in New Jersey. My dad leaves on the 14 of July thank god and we stay with my grandma for a couple of days. We meaning me and my 9 year old sis will be leaving on the 29th. Finally!
I'm going to live with my mom! I regret doing so many things for her and now I'm gonna spend some time on her. She has patience over all of us and she is always understanding. I'm gonna eat less and exercise a whole lot more and be happy.
I'm counting the days till I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment