Saturday 27 June 2009

A legend, An idol and the King of pop has left us.

Michael Jackson has passed away on June 25, 2009.
Oh Michael, you have no idea what a huge impact you have made on me. I cried too much to hear that you have left us. You were always, always a big inspiration for me. Your music is simply amazing. You have done it all. From soft, to rock, to pop, to rapping basically everything. People all ages can listen to your music and enjoy it. Let's not forget your dancing! Oh God! You are such an amazing dancer that it pisses me off when I try to moonwalk but there is no way in hell I could do it like you. Your originality is what made you the King of Pop and it will remain that way. Of course no one will be able to have the talent that you have. No one.
Now about your skin change Michael. I know that you had that skin problem named vitiligo and that's why you turned white. But that doesn't matter. Your appearance shouldn't bother the fans because that's who fans really are. They should only care about your music. I know how you missed your childhood and how you never got to enjoy it. That's the reason you love kids. I hate the fact that people lied about you molesting kids just so they can get money out of you and humiliate you. Of course everyone knew it was a lie. They should have picked some else as their target, not someone who is known world wide and loved by everyone.
You never lost your fans and you will never be forgotten. I thank you for being an inspiration to me. A lot of people made fun of me and said I was ridiculous when I cried over your passing but you mean a lot to me and I don't care what anyone else says. You helped me in a time where I needed help the most. I grew up listening to your music and I will grow old to it. Your music will always be heaven to my ears and you will always be in my heart.
I love Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment